Questions from Lori

1. In two words, explain what ended your last relationship? cheating asshole

2. When was the last time you shaved your legs? UMMM.....LAST WEEK?

3. What were you doing this morning at 8am? getting kids ready for the day, getting dressed

4. What were you doing 15 minutes ago? getting tea

5. Are you good at maths? I am an accountant
6. Your formal night? Christmas party every year
7. Do you have any famous ancestors? no
8. Have you ever taken out a loan to pay for school? YES
9. Do you know the words to the song on your myspace profile? Whats my space?
10. Last thing received in the mail? a RAK
11. How many different beverages have you drank today? water, tea, orange juice
12. Do you ever leave messages on people's answering machines? always
13. Who did you lose your CONCERT virginity to? John Cougar Mellancamp
14. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach? yes
15. What's the most painful dental procedure you've had? jaw surgery
16. What is out your back door? a step
17. Any plans for Friday night? rest
18. Do you like the ocean? Yes, wish I lived near it
19. Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different kinds of popcorn? No
20. Have you ever been to a planetarium? yes
22. Something you are excited about? a crop on the 21st
23. What is your favorite flavor of jelly? Yuck
24. Are any of your great-grandparents still alive? no
25. Describe your keychain. a corvette leather thing and the van key my house key and my moms house key and the club key
26. Where do you keep your change? I use a debit card
27. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group of people? Love public speaking don't do enough of it, a meeting I guess at the beginning of August
28. What kind of winter coat do you have? a two layer pink and white one, can wear together or separate
29. What was the weather like on your graduation? cool and windy
31. Do you sleep with the door to your room open or closed? closed
32. What are your siblings middle names? marleen and maureen but I don't know which goes with witch
33. Where is your dad right now? never ever had a dad
34. What was the last thing you said? Sorry about that
35. What is something you've learned about yourself recently? That I am trying to run away from my life
36. What color is your watch? black
37. What do you think of when you think of Australia? great barrier reef and scuba diving
38. When was the last time you squatted to pee? summer in the mountains
39. Who is the last person you liked? Jenni
40. Are you close to your mom? As a friend yes, as a mom no
41. Where does your best friend work? Vic Air Drilling
42. What is your least attractive feature? my weight or personality
43. How old were you when you started wearing a bra? 11
44. What color are your pants? black
45. Do you have a roommate? not really I am alone most of the time
46. What color is your bedroom flooring? beige carpet
47. Do you have a chair in your room? no
48. What time of day were you born? 5:32pm
49. Do you know anyone who is engaged? no
50. What's your favorite number? 14
51. Do you know anyone named Laurie? well Laurie, Lori, and Laura
52. What color is your mom's hair? she had blue black hair when she was younger it is grey now
53. Do you have a dog? no, but I still miss her
54. Where did you live in 1987? Edmonton
55. What happened to you in 1993? I was in the states a lot
56. Does your first memory involve your dad? NO
57. Do you remember singing any songs as kids? No
58. When was the last time you went swimming? In August
59. Has your luggage ever gotten lost? yes
60. When was the last time you talked to one of your siblings? years ago
61. Did you ever go to camp as a kid? no
62. Do you play an instrument? not now but I used to play the clairenet
63. Have you ever thought it would be Cool to smash a guitar? no they are works of art
64. Do you like fire? terrified of it
65. Where is your best friend from? Sylvan Lake
66. Are you allergic to anything? soaps, perfumes, sage, antibiotics
67. When was the last time you cried? last night
68. What kind of shampoo do you use? a special kind
69. Have you ever been to a spa? no
70. Were you popular in high school? ?no
71. Did you take science all four years of high school? we only have three years of high school and yes I took Biology and Chemistry 10, 20 ,30 and pysics 10, 20
72. Do you like butterflies? I feel sorry for them
73. What is the last book you read? Dragon rider
74. Do you like Coke or Pepsi more? coke
75. What is one thing you miss about your past? nothing
76. Did you ever see the school nurse? didn't have school nurses
77. Have you ever wanted to be a teacher?absolutely not
78. What is one thing you've learned about your life recently? I am not happy
79. Are you jealous of anyone? yes
80. Is anyone jealous of you? I believe so
81. When was the last time you were in an elevator? September 27

Comments

Lori Petticrew said…
lol! carrie sent me those questions......lots of questions
Leslie said…
this was interesting to see your answers. I stole the questions for something to blog while I couldn't sleep.
lesfitz
Anonymous said…
I have to say that I think your personality is your best feature!
Kristin K Stock said…
I am so stealing this......I absolutely loved reading this.....I get to know my pal Oscar even better :)
Kristin K Stock said…
OK I stole it....phew that took me forever :)

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school