Friday, its friday, its friday

OMG it is Friday. I am so looking forward to the weekend. Don't know why really, but I hope beyond all hope I can get some sleep. Living without sleep and trying not to be grumpy just isn't doing it for me. Hubby is supposed to be home this weekend too.

Daughter was up three times last night with night terrors, screaming, and sleepwalking, this morning of course she could not remember any of it. She finally ate some soft noodles last night for supper and wanted more this morning. First time she has actually eaten since Tuesday night. That is good to get food in her tummy. She said the kids at school made fun of her yesterday for having cavities. I sure hope not. She is quite self concious of the silver caps so I do think it happened. Why why do kids have to be mean?

My pain is off the scale today, it took awhile to even straighten to get out of bed, I have a respiratory thing going on again, and I am tired. I hate being sick all the time and not being able to get better. I get tired of being tired, and sick of being sick, and frustrated with myself for not being able to do mind over matter.

It is snowing here today, but so far is melting as it hits the ground.

I got my pics developed for my photo course. None to impressed with my playing with the shots. But I have learned a few things, and hopefully tomorrows course will help some more.

Comments

Cassandra said…
I hope all of you have a restful weekend. hugs!
I hear ya - sleep is sucha wonderful thing! Hoe you get rested and feel better!

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school