Oscarisms for Monday October 23, 2006

Well Jeff Burton had a lousy race yesterday, dropped GULP 4 places in the points race. Argggg. That huts. I guess the only thing that makes it better is I did not watch the race.

I was scrap-booking. WOOHOO. I went to Croptoberfest on Saturday night and Sunday. Exhuasted me but I was glad I went. I had the sole ambition of getting my sons ABC,123,color book done. and other than X, 5, 10 I must say it is done. I need a few stickers or something for a few of the other pages but as a whole it is done, and I ran out of sheet protectors and I won't give it to him until all the pages are covered. Daughter looked at it with me and was immediately well YOU didn't put colors in MY book. Jeaulosy rears its ugly head. Once again though the experience reinforces my opinion that I just rub other women the wrong way. Talk about bitchy rude women. I just don't get why it is always directed at me. Cause I am the quiet shy one. Don't know. I would love to get a area set up at home so that I could just scrap there. I asked two different workers to demo the Crikut for me and neither one knew how to work it. To get to the die cutting machines you had to run a gauntlet of the rude bitches items to get to them. They figured that they did not have to keep a pathway cleared and that they had exclusive use of them since they were sitting there. arggggg. I spent a grand total of $5.82 as I ran out of glue dots and adhesive. he he he There was tons of brand new prima stuff in that just had me drooling, but I didn't buy any.
Daughter too sick with a cold to go to either skating or swimming on Saturday. Pretty ill little girl. She was major dental work being done on Wednesday that is scaring the bejesus out of me. Totally scaring me. It is at seven am on Wednesday, please send up a prayer for her. Son will get dropped off extremely early at daycare which will not make his day either. He seems to be fighting his cold much better than daughter and me. Maybe because his asthma he always has a hard time breathing? Not sure, but he doesn't see m to be quite as bad off as the two of us.
Hubby had a few choice things to say about having to be the Daddy for 12 hours by himself. But I do not often take time to ever do anything by myself, so I am not letting him guilt me too bad. But it hurts that he resents fatherhood that much. It was only to groups of 6 hours. Come on now. And one of those was at night, not like a lot had to be done. He outright said he would not do it agian on the 4 & 5 when the next crop is scheduled. I have not been out scrapping since May and then there were these two chances quite close together, and now he says no. I am going to have to bribe my Mom.
My Mom turns 70 years old on Wednesday, it just blows my mind that she is that old now. Her alzheimers, at times is quite quarrelsome, and at other times you would not even know it existed. That is the scary part, which is it going to be at any set time. We watched hubbys Dad disappear from alzheimers so we know what we are in for. It is not a pleasant journey for the loved one or those around them.

Comments

Lori Petticrew said…
praying the Colds go away. so glad you cropped.
dh needs to be home more and see what you have to deal with everyday.
praying boo's dentist visit goes okay
Kristin K Stock said…
It's OK Oscar...Jeff is going to make a comeback....THAT SUCKED! There I said it. We were both cheering for him....OH and Kenseth....GET OVER IT....so Clint got you loose......BAAAAAWWWWWW! :)

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school