Just plain ole grouchiness

I know I am sick.

I know the two kids are sick.

I know that daughter is having major dental work done on Wednesday.

I know I am inconveniencing you by insisting you take the day off of work.

I am taking the day off work too, no one does my work when I am off.

HOWEVER it is over the top when you simply call me up to tell me how inconvenienced this is to you.

I ask you if you had invited your friends (your friends) to the Rebel hockey game on Saturday night. You said no you had "forgot." Fine the tickets are free, I will pass them on to someone else at work. BUT, when I mention that I had been so looking forward to some time away from the kids and some adult company and eating a meal undisturbed do NOT tell me how kids inconvenience lives. I don't want to hear it, I truly don't. Get it, the kids are 6 and 3 they are yours and they are here to stay, quit punishing me for having them. IF you did not want kids you should have done something about it. I am tired, exhausted actually of always trying to make it up to you. You know what, no MORE, NO MORE, NO MORE. I am too tired. If you don't want the kids and don't want me, don't bother coming home again. Sure I love you, and I think you are a great Dad, but quit making me feel like I did something wrong all the time. I am sick of it.

Comments

Cassandra said…
Hugs Oscar!
Leslie said…
I feel your pain in this. I too have had many a day like this. I hate them just as much as you. From one grouch to another for today...hugs.
Lesfitz
Kristin K Stock said…
Oh Sweetie...I love ya. Heck I'd take the whole month off work to help you! HUGS to you my friend!
Anonymous said…
I know just how you feel...do they make mussels (sp?) for husbands????
Jes said…
****hugs**** oscar
Cheyenne said…
My heart goes out to you and your children. God bless.

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school