LOST season 3 premiere questions


1) What steven king book was at the book club? Carrie
2) Where was Mrs. Clue
3) DO pine trees really grow in the tropics. Could you all not see that one huge one being decorated for christmas in the middle of their village
4) kid a set up definitely letting Sawyer out and saying run that way?
5) what is going to be so unpleasant for Kate, and why were her arms so marred by the cuffs
6) didn't ben call Juliette something else at the end
7) Jack is defintely a lose cannon WOW
8) Jack and the water total set up, even the part of Henry shutting the door on her
9) food drugged?
10) what year did Downtown come out and be popular
Next week looks to be back to the plane people.

I thought it rocked that season 2 opened up with Desmond waking up and putting on a record, and season 3 opened with Juliette waking up and putting on a CD

Now I like my men with dimples above and below. Here is why

Comments

Lori Petticrew said…
PIMP! i have never seen any one or know of anyone but you!
hot, is the only word i will say
~ RebekahBoo said…
That is one fine piece of work!!! WOW! I have never watched the show though - might have to start now.
Paula... said…
SHEESH is this what I'm missing out on!! Man I'd better find out when it's on Down Under!!!
Georgina said…
WOW!! He does look hot in those pics! We've only just finished season 2 over here in the uk - I cant wait for s3 - the suspense is killing me already and itsa only been 2 weeks since s2 finished. argh

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school