It is Snowing October 10, 2006

It is snowing, big white fluffy flakes falling straight down.

It snowed 45 minutes west of me on September 15.

But today it is snowing here now.

My little guy has no snow boots.

My daughters winter coat is a tad bit small on her when she tried it on today. I have no idea about the snow pants.

There are still apples on my apple tree.

None of the fall garden work has been done yet.

Kids toys are still out on the back yard.

I have no snow brush in the van.

I don't want snow.

Comments

Lori Petticrew said…
hugs! so sorry...
~ RebekahBoo said…
Man, I hate snow. The only way I like it is it totally shuts everything down and I can stay in the house till it's completely G.O.N.E. I'm soo not looking forward to winter coming.
Paula... said…
The weather is certainly up the creek this year - we've just started Spring and heading for 33C(93F) here today and still in the midst of drought :( They are predicting our worst drought on record - not good!! I hope you survive the cold OK.
Anonymous said…
I dont know much about snow living in So Cal I have to go hunnting for it...I hope it was just one day and you get to enjoy fall with out frozen apples on your tree.

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school