5 weird things tag from Bluelilo

Weird things about myself
I was tag by Lily from Scrapjazz, these are the rules:
List 5 weird things about yourself or your pets.
Tag 5 friends and list them.
Then, those people need to write on their blogs about 5 weird things, and state the rules, and tag 5 more people.
1) I can't stand to have a closet door open, it must be shut.
2) A cats tongue or licking from a cat sends shivers down my spine.
3) I can't stand the way my skin "prunes" when I have been in the water too long.
4)I would rather be naked than dressed.
5)I have trouble saying H. the word Hugh comes out You
now the girls I tag: DTC, Laurensmom, Cheyenne, Cassandra, Auntie Cathy

Comments

Cassandra said…
I accept your tag!! give me a bit and I'll update my blog!
Kristin K Stock said…
I accept...I'll do it later tonight....THANK YOU :)
Unknown said…
Loved reading your answers Oscar :)
I've got a weird thing with letters too. The lettters "br", well I kinda say the "r" like a "w" (imagine Elma Fudd LOL) And wouldn't ya know it I married a Brian (Bwian) heheh

Hugs
Lynn
Paula... said…
LOL I'm righ there with ya about the cats tongue bizzo - YUK!!

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school