Gotta wonder at life:

Smoke won the NASCAR race yesterday. WOOHOO. made my day, wish J. Burton would have done better. I don't think he has a chance at the championship now. Please make me eat my words.

I am quiet. I feel introspective, disaccociated from the world around me, and just plain unconnected.

I feel no joy, only pain. No laughs only tears. When I get to the point where I feel nothing it will be so much better.

I hated driving on the icy snowy roads today, hated it totally.

Hubby was really weird all weekend. No clue why, but he really was. Just like I didn't exist in his world. But I guess that is a good thing.

Hubby dropped Mom's gifts off to her. She called to thank me. I said sorry they were late I had a hectic week. She says oh, WHY would you have had a hectic week? Let me see, raising two kids, working full time, pain, anguish, daughters dental work, missing a day of work, never sleeping, trying to survive, NOPE not hectic at all.

Someone on one of the boards asked the question: "Do you know one of those people that is always dramatic, having stuff happening, negative kind of people?" I answered honestly and said yup I would be one of them. I am realistic if nothing else. Well each and every reply was that the people cut those kinds of people out of their lives. I guess I know where I am headed.

Comments

Lori Petticrew said…
hugs!
i miss you
Anonymous said…
more hugs! mona
Cheyenne said…
You can always count on us...
Paula... said…
You know it's only your true friends that matter anyway and they'll stick by you no matter what. Chin up and know that we won't cut you out of our lives. Everyone needs to vent and have an outlet of some sort. Big hugs to you my friend :)

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school