Wonderful Week

On Saturday I went down to Calgary and due to a map a guy I work with drew, I managed to get within two parking spots of the front of the hotel where my friends from Australia were staying. Can't get much better than that. We had a wonderful hot afternoon at the Calgary Zoo and then home. Hubby BBQ'd an excellent supper and we sat out on the deck and enjoyed the evening. SUnday it was off to Drumheller and the museum. Daughter was the leader and Jenni and I followed. IT was awesome, it is a place I am enthralled with myself and even better to see it through the eyes of someone new. Daughter did an excellent job as tour guide. Then Monday a holiday here, a slower relaxing day. Took Jenni to Micheals and Scrapbookers Paradise. Got to show her what was available here. And to one of our special parks downtown. Today the kids in school and daycare. Jenni came in and gave a talk to nine 3 year olds. Totally impressed them with the booming of the kangaroos. So cute to watch. And then home and actually scrapping. Love it. So nice to be able to visit, and talk, and get to know each other better. Who says meeting people on the net is bad. Not in this case.

Comments

Paula... said…
Sounds like you had a fab time together - I hope Jenni picked up some scrapping stuff for me too :)))
Lori Petticrew said…
so glad you and jenni connected!
how awesome is that to enjoy each others company
Neen and Mike said…
See Jenni's lovely. Nothig wrong with meeting great people on the net. You KNOW us...thats the difference
Cassandra said…
Sounds like so much fun!

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Using February 2024 Template Bundle by Connie Prince