Tag from Desert Dwellers

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
In order of importance: Outside the home accountant, waitress, green house worker, telephone solicitor
Inside the home: wife, mother, accountant, cleaner
B) Four movies I could watch again: Con-air, Thelma and Louise, Pure Country, Cars
C) Four places I have lived:Red Deer, Caroline, Edmonton, Benalto
D) Four TV shows I like to watch:LOST, Cold Case, Law & Order SVU, Survivor
E) Four places I have holidayed: California, Caribbean, Arizona, Colorado
F) Four regular websites I visit:Google, Scrapjazz, Nascar, Government of Canada
G) Four of my favourite foods:Beef Jerky, Doritos, taco salad, BBQ ribs
H) Four places I would rather be right now:Kansas Speedway, Arizona, Louisiana, Australia
I) Four friends I think will respond:Lori, Jes, DTC, AshleyS

Comments

Paula... said…
OK so who were you soliciting over the telephone ROFL. Some great answers and I'd love for you to be in Australia right now :)

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Using February 2024 Template Bundle by Connie Prince