Grade One Know it all

Am I the only parent of a grade one student that thinks they know it all?

Is this something that is taught during second period?

Son's foot looks terrible and still hurts him, he will not even jump off the bottom step or out of the van right now. And he loves jumping.

Both kids slept through the night.

My back is hurting so bad, my lower, my middle, my neck and shoulders hurt so bad. I cryed last night. Hot shower did not help. I had a rough time sleeping due to the pain. It sucks bad.

Comments

Jenny said…
Sorry to hear that you're inso much pain. Hugs
Paula... said…
I hope the pain has subsided now Oscar, it must be so hard constantly living with back problems. How is DS's foot? I hope it improves soon too!

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Using February 2024 Template Bundle by Connie Prince