Oscar's Erotic Name

Outstanding Sexy Cutie Administering Recreation


Thanks Blue for the link.

Comments

Neen and Mike said…
Hey Oscar.... funny site. Having a play now.

The job had a lot more to it that wasn't really explained to me before I accepted it. Basically if I had signed the contract I would have been signing in for 2 years. If I bowed out before 2 years I had to pay back the portion of my training costs I hadn't 'earned back' for the business... $30,000 worth. Also the commission was explained but when I started I got to see how much the other consultants were making... not much at all. And to top it off if I didn't make 7,500 a month profit for the shop (as an idea a $3000 trip to the UK makes $240 profit for the shop) I stand to lose my job.

I was stressing out, freaking out, having panic attacks so I cam home from training and talked it out with Mike. We decided it wasn't worth the stress so I didn't sign the contract. So now I am on the search for something else. Hope that explains it better :) Missing my SJ girls!

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Using February 2024 Template Bundle by Connie Prince