Thoughts on the five year anniversary

of a terrible terrorist act.
Today five years later, it is not so much about the people that lost their lives that horrible day. For me anyway.
I think my heart goes out more to the mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, husbands, wives, and especially to the sons and daughters and the ones that had not even entered the world yet on September 11, 2001.
My thoughts are with them today. The ones that have had to go on in the world missing that very important person in their lives. Having that huge hole in their lives that was left when their loved one passed. The inner strength that they have had to summon, when they did not even know that they had it. It is with them that my thoughts are with on today the fifth anniversary.

Comments

Cheyenne said…
Amen

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Using February 2024 Template Bundle by Connie Prince