Stolen from Desert Dwellers

1. What is your current pet peeve?
people not making their own decisions. I am tired of WWYD.

2. Would you rather be annoyed or bored?Bored - it never happens as there is always too much to do.

3. When did you last drink champagne?No clue, not a common occurance in my life.

4. Who sleeps in your bed?Me

5. What TV hunk can come knock at your door? Josh Holloway of LOST

6. Do you wear perfume? No

7.If you wrote a book what type would it be?Historical Romance from the Caribean and pirates

8. When did you last go to the dentist? I got my postcard last week, so 6 months ago

9.Ooops, you've just had boy/girl twins- Thank heavens this is not possible

10.How do you get your news- TV/Internet/paper? late night TV news.

11.Do you believe the story that Naomi Robson was going to save a boy from cannibals?huh???

12. If you could go back in history where do you want to visit? Carribean in the time of the pirates

13.I am having a fancy dress party. What are you dressed as? Me dress for a party, not likely

Comments

Lori Petticrew said…
oh, i might have to steal this for my blog today
Paula... said…
Dang I should have tagged you :) Great answers and as for No. 11 - you gotta be an Aussie apparently but I hadn't heard about it either, so go figure!!!

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Using February 2024 Template Bundle by Connie Prince