Past Blog updates

I got a phone call from the skating club where my daughter wanted to do skating lessons. They got a new coach so she is in. I went and registered her and paid this morning. They do not start till Oct 14, so I have time to get skates, helmet, and face guard. They overlap her swim lessons by two weeks but I will figure something out. Afterall I gotta be supermom.
DH came home unexpectedly last night. Talk about upsetting routines. argggg. I went to buy pizza at little ceasears, hot and ready for 5 bucks. Well I walk in the girl tells me they are out of cheese and BOXES and that the manager is away, and they can't order more themselves. HELLO. that the heck are you even doing open then. Just don't get it.
My pain in my back has not lessoned any. It hurts so friggen bad, I cry at night from it, and have a hard time even sitting on a toilet it hurts so bad. Headaches are no good either. so severe.
It is definitely fall here, last Friday it snowed about 8 inches about 40 minutes west of here, leaves are yellow and brown. On Monday morning I had to scrap frost off of the van windows.
I talked to Nancy and Julie this week. It was wonderful to speak to people I have only typed with on the net.

Comments

Lori Petticrew said…
yeah on boo's skate lessons.
bad about your dang back...
glad dh is home....
little pizza joint is stupid...
glad you talked to some ladies!

i am corny
Paula... said…
What sort of skating is it to require a face guard etc. You've got me worried now!!! Bugger re the back - sending healing vibes your way :)

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Using February 2024 Template Bundle by Connie Prince