Happy Birthday Honey

I love just as much today as I did all those years ago.

I met him when I was 13, he saved the day and made me safe. (he doesn't remember)
He met me when I was 16, I made an impression on him (I don't remember)
We met again at 17 and became friends.
We were friends for years. Before anything "love" related happened.
Being friends first, and then lovers, is a sure way to form a lasting long standing relationship.

You may be older, and I may be younger but I treasure you all the time. Through sickness, and health, good times and bad, for better for worse, you get the drift you have been there for me. I love ya honey. Happy Birthday.

Comments

Paula... said…
So sweet - young love!!! Happy Birthday from me too :)

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Using February 2024 Template Bundle by Connie Prince