One Proud Mommy today!

Last night looking through my daughters agenda I have an invite to todays school assembly. Says my daughters artwork is being recognized. I am so proud of her. I went (of course) and she stood up at the front of that room in front of all 5 grades and the parents that went and was grinning from ear to ear. She did a falling leaf with tissue paper on it to mimic more falling leafs. She then wetted it down to get a cool effect. (her words). Now it is on display in front of the principals office for the whole next month. Considering she just started at this school August 31 she was so composed at the assembly and presentation. First one she had ever seen or been part of.
Son today used words to display his displeasure at having to go to daycare. This is a huge improvement over the kicking, screaming, and fighting I have had all week. I was so proud of him using words to express his emotions. At just turned 3 it is hard for him to do.
So today I am a happy proud Mommy.

Comments

Jenny said…
WELL DONE to all of you!!
Cheyenne said…
Congratulations one and all. Little things mean a lot. Will we be able to see your daughter's artwork eventually on here?

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Using February 2024 Template Bundle by Connie Prince