Fall Days

It is fall here. Not the cold rainy fall from the last two weeks, but the warm enjoy yourself before winter hits kind of fall. The leaves are yellow, the grasses are turning color, the harvest is almost in. The kind of day you wish you were out driving the vette and not stuck at work. I hope to go out cruising on Sunday.

I have a friend from Nebraska that happens to be in Kansas this weekend for the NASCAR race. I hope she has a wonderful time and manages to get some great pics of Tony Stewart and the #20 Home Depot car for me. I hope Canada broadcasts the race this week, they didn't last week and my pick for the cup actually won the race. Talk about bad timing.

Have a great weekend.

Comments

Anonymous said…
It sounds beutiful there! Hope you get to cruise this weekend! Mona
Paula... said…
Autumn is my favourite season :) Everything is slowing down before the big winter sleep - the days begin to cool down, but not too hot anymore. Just perfect.

We have been having awesome weather here for Spring - we've just had our warmest September on record and they say the warm weather will continue for the next few months right into summer. Not good for the bushfire season and def. not good with the drought - no decent rain here for years :(

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Using February 2024 Template Bundle by Connie Prince