Ironic but not funny

For those of you that asked, September in Alberta is when days start getting significantly shorter, we lose our exposure to the sunlight. It does not help that it has been rainy and overcast for the last two weeks. Doctors all think that the lack of sun is what triggers the sleep terrors in my daughter. Also using the sunshine lamps and exposing her to them has not ever helped in the past but we still do it.

School pics for grade one were yesterday. My daughter was facinated with the "light up umbrellas" can we get one of them so that my pictures are better Mommy? I asked him lots of questions about his camera mommy. He answered them, and told me I was a princess. He didn't tell any of the other girls this. I had to smile at this.

The kids had a really good night last night, and we had a good morning today. Mommy is still tired though. With the night terrors occuring, I am kind of in bed scared to go to sleep. So even though she had a good night, I was kind of waiting for the terror to start.

Comments

Paula... said…
That is so cute asking the photographer all about his camera - hmm maybe doesn't say much for your photography skills in her eyes though :-P

Make sure you catch some zzzzz's whilst they are both asleep - no point laying awaking wondering when they'll wake because you're depriving yourself which makes everything harder to handle IYKWIM. Stop worrying - if it's going to happen, it's going to happen so make the most of the time that it's not!!
Jenny said…
Have you tried a homeopath?

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Using February 2024 Template Bundle by Connie Prince