a Wii is a wonderful thing

Santa brought us a Wii for Christmas. By us I mean it was left for the entire family with games appropriate for all of us. I believe Santa talked to the girls at SJ and got recommendations. I really have to thank them.

Carnival Games - both of the kids can play this independently, I help out some, but the do marvelously all on their own.

Super Mario Galaxy - we sit down after supper and play this. Well I play and am instructed by the kids. It is such fun.

Hannah Montana - what a physical game, totally pysical. Not sure of the music but enjoy the actions. DD laughs her head off at me. Then doesn't want me to laugh at her. I have to say though it is a little weird icky that I am playing a game with my daughter about a girl that is the daughter of someone who I had the hots for. Totally ewww factor that thought. Especially since Billy Rae is in it.

Cars - DH could not stay on the track with this, it is over the capabilities of DS unfortunately.

Zelda - we watched the preview but that was all. I don't want to confuse it with the zelda I am playing on the DS Lite.

We have not even cracked open the sports game yet that came with it. Need to do that.

Comments

Nancyroo said…
sounds like fun!
Leslie said…
I'll have to remember these suggestions. We promised our DS a Wii once we got moved into our new place in Italy this summer.
Jenny said…
Sounds like fun all those games. Thanks for the Christmas card - your children are beautiful!

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school