Wednesday Wanderings

Last night DD lost a top front tooth. So now she is missing her front top two plus the one to the side of them. She is also missing two on the bottom front. So with five holes in her mouth, WOW, she looks so different. So trying not to laugh at her last night.

Computers....definitely cannot live without them. Have been trying since Monday to update our SImply Accounting at work. Well every single phone line to SImply just rings fast busy, no emails have been replied to. We are in HOT HOT water. I have had to resort to going to the Canada Payroll site that is offered by the government and doing payroll there. Which means twice as much work for me. But then not having 22 pissed off employees almost makes it worth while. NOT.

Bought DD some clothes at La Sensa girl yesterday. She needed new ones. She had outgrown all but two pairs of pants. So they are all marked $24.50. I buy her three pants and two matching tops, and they all ring in at $12.25 each. Gotta love that. AND they all fit her, she looks so nice in them.

Went to the body shop to get some body hemp butter for my poor feet. And they tell me I can cash in my points for $25 in merchandise so I get some Satsuma stuff, I LOVE that scent. Great deal there too.

Have I ever said I watch biggest loser? I am so into Bob, where was he last night, he was barely seen. Compared to the first weeks losses, last nights were dismal. But realistic. So glad the yellow team did not go home.

Listening to the Eagles LOng Road out of EDEN, I love that two pack CD, just love it.

Supposed to be a high of -12 celcius today, cooler than it has been in a while, but I will take it over our normal expected temps.

Comments

Cassandra said…
I LOVE satsuma from The Body Shop!
Anonymous said…
We (dh and I ) are Biggest Loser fans, too! I love Bob! I am afraid of Jillian! ;) Mona

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school