Mean Monday Mommy

What do I hate more Sunday afternoons or Monday mornings. It is a real toss up. Sunday noon seems to have our family do a ticking time bomb. DH starts acting like an asshole, the kids get it taken out on them, I get it taken out on me, I take it out on all of them in retaliation. We are trying frantically to do everything we didn't already get done in our all to short time together.
Monday mornings come with Dad, Dad, Dad??? where are you????? Then it is taken out on me. DD is finally old enough to almost manage, but DS is in all out rebellion that his Daddy is gone. Totally. He does not want to go to daycare, it is a fight. Totally outright fight. I have tried warnings, lovins, bribes, strictness, and outright brutality. Today was one of those brutality days. Not a pretty sight. SO here I am at work bawling, I call DH for a little support and get nada. Nothing, not a thing. Absolutely nothing. I am so totally alone,,,,,,,

Comments

Lori Petticrew said…
looks like those two days suck for ya!
Nancyroo said…
Hugs to you.
Anonymous said…
I am sorry, Oscar! Hugs, Mona

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school