Great Auntie Ina


Great Auntie Ina ....................

We will miss you dearly.

My wonderful MIL is 88 years old, her older sister Ina was 92. She passed away this past weekend. It makes me so sad. She was full of energy, life, and was so talented. This is the lady that painted her own Christmas cards every year. It was a anxious wait every year to anticipate getting her card. This years (2007) was gorgeous just as every years have been.
She had a little bit of the flu and was dehydrated, so went into the hospital for fluids, and passed away. It was quiet, unexpected, and peaceful. For that we have to be thankful.
So now my MIL who was the youngest of 8 children is the last one alive. It is a rude awakening that way too.
So Great Aunt Ina we love you, we will miss you, be at peace.

Comments

Cheyenne said…
Sorry for your loss...
The card is gorgeous. Wish I could see the others.

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school