Sensitive

1. endowed with sensation; having perception through the senses.
2. readily or excessively affected by external agencies or influences.
3. having acute mental or emotional sensibility; aware of and responsive to the feelings of others.
4. easily pained, annoyed, etc.

I am sensitive, emotionally, physically. I live in chronic pain, which makes my skin extremely sensitive. There are days that I cannot even stand clothing to touch me. My mind is like that too. I feel to much, take too much to heart, I am over sensitive to feelings, perceptions, opinions. Yet at the same time I often miss what others are feeling. Somehow I just don't recognize others feelings the way that I feel my own.

An hour north of me it hit -51 wind chill last night, here it hit -49 according to the radio. I drove again, and man the roads are slippery.

Comments

Leslie said…
I think my list (if I was to make one) would look similar to your's! So far I connect with each one you've highlighted in your posts.
Cheyenne said…
Not relevant to this post but I am answering your question from mine: yes, I have seen those billboards. Dale's sister has asked that his be changed so it will be "Reason #88 - New Car Smell." She and Dale are offended by the step-mom one, which I think is hiliarious myself, and oh so true.
Broken Beth said…
Weather is crap here too.
I am pretty sensitive too, especially pain wise.

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school