Caring

A word that I would describe myself. CARING.

I care, I care very deeply. I might not know how to express my feelings, or even know how to express them appropriately but I do care. I feel for the underdog, those less fortunate. I care about the environment. I care about the animals. I care about my family, I care about others families. I send thoughts, hugs, prayers, whatever is asked for in order to make others feel a little bit better. I think I care so much because no one ever really cared about me. I want to ensure that no one I know is ever left wondering if some one cares. Growing up that way made a very very deep impression on me. A picture to use on this LO I will have to think about.


BARRETT JACKSON AUCTION in Arizona on the weekend. WOW, I only so a little bit here and there as I worked both days on the weekend, but the cars, WOW. I am so in love with them. I do not think I could ever go though if I didn't have a buyers card for whatever might come up.

UMMMM, Tony Stewart on one side and Bo Duke (John Schneider) on the other. OMG which one to chose. I will take both. Man with Tony in a black shirt and long greased back hair did he look Italian. WOW. Cars cars cars....... sigh.......

Comments

Kristin K Stock said…
OMG Ron and I watched that too....yeah...like i want to WATCH an auction :)

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school