SO Who am I?

This is from Nancy's blog who got it from all things pink I like the idea totally.

So, who am I?

How do I answer this?

"I think I’ll start with a list and maybe work on my Book of Me for an entire month. If you want to do this with me, then please do! I don’t mean a calendar month, but maybe over the next 30 days. We can start tomorrow if you want. Or whenever you want. I want mine to work like this:"

30 days of: words, pictures, art - period.

"So, for now, let’s come up with 30 words and starting tomorrow, it’s one picture of ourselves per day for 30 days. Think we can do it? No one is holding you to it, so if you skip a day, then fine. No biggy. But, each day, turn that word and your picture into some form of art. I’m going to just do a mini book I think. It will help me to feel better about me and embrace me. And, it will be a way to allow myself to be creative for me. There is a lot of therapy in creativity. Let’s try it."

My 30 words that define who I am:

1- adventursome
2- caring
3- mother
4- wife
5- independent
6- reader
7- shy
8- sensitive
9- loyal
10- hard-working
11- guarded
12- woman
13- history
14- busy
15- overweight
16- naturalist
17- serious
18- curious
19- opinionated
20- overwhelmed
21- moody
22- chronic pain
23- accountant
24- on-time
25- impatient
26- creative
27- photos
28- traditionalist
29- open minded
30- family

If there are spelling mistakes, I will correct them as I go along.

Comments

Nancyroo said…
awesome list! can't wait to see. I'm starting "messy" today, wish it was quittin' time so I could play....
Leslie said…
this will be awesome! I can't wait to see what you come up with for each one.

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school