Adventuresome

Adventuresome - I think I will use a picture of me petting a sting ray, or standing on top of a glacier for this one.

I am adventuresome. I am not afraid to try new things, different things, or explore. I could not find someone to take a scuba course with, so I did it by myself. I have been diving at numerous places around the globe and I love it. I always end up with a dive master, or another single diver, since I don't have someone close to dive with. I will take off by myself and do something if I can't find someone to join me. I don't need to be with someone. While my DH used to drag race I would take off and do tours all by myself whereever we were at. I love to explore. From climbing the WIshart Trail, to climbing a glacier, I find it all exciting and fulfilling.

Comments

Nancyroo said…
very cool.
Broken Beth said…
I got to pet a sting ray in vegas, it is something you gotta try at least once right?

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school