Stolen from Nancy

I stole this from Nancy as I am just too tired to really think originally today.
Please copy and paste and write your answers in comments if you want to play along... I hope you will follow through as I would love to know you better!

Yourself: shy, introvert, creative

Your partner: was once the love of my life

Your hair: needs a cut

Your mother: never know about her

Your father: one never existed, I have never called a man Dad

Your favorite item: my bed

Your dream last night: that I was swimming in the warm blue waters in the Caribean

Your favorite drink: tea or coke

Your dream car: my 85 vette

Dream home: as long as it has a butler, maid, and chauffer and cook I am happy

The room you are in: office

Your fear: fire, I am terrified of fire

Where you want to be in 10 years: enjoying retirement and travelling

Who you hung out with last night: daughter and son

You’re not: healthy

One of your wish list items: for my hubby to quit drinking

The last thing you did: logged onto net

You are wearing: warm blue sweater and dress pants

Your favorite weather: summer

Your favorite book: Chicka CHicka Boom Boom LOL Austin loves it and it makes us laugh

Last thing you ate: breakfast

Your life: crazy

Your mood: sad

Your best friend: not sure anymore

What are you thinking about right now: why good people have to go through bad stuff

Your car: van, suv, sportscar

What are you doing at the moment: Typing blog post, duh!

Relationship status: common law for almost 20 years

What is on your t.v: nothing

When is the last time you laughed: last night reading Chicka Chicka boom boom

I tag, Kristen, Lori, Lesle

Comments

Kristin K Stock said…
I think you mean me...but I am still stealin it even if you don't....he! Love ya!

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school