Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Although Canada had their Thanksgiving in October, today is the American one. So all you Americans enjoy that turkey for me.

Word of the day today:

re·spect (r-spkt)
tr.v. re·spect·ed, re·spect·ing, re·spects
1. To feel or show deferential regard for; esteem.
2. To avoid violation of or interference with: respect the speed limit.
3. To relate or refer to; concern.
n.
1. A feeling of appreciative, often deferential regard; esteem. See Synonyms at regard.
2. The state of being regarded with honor or esteem.
3. Willingness to show consideration or appreciation.
4. respects Polite expressions of consideration or deference: pay one's respects.
5. A particular aspect, feature, or detail: In many respects this is an important decision.


I received Canadian Scrapbooker last night. Both Patti H and Beth S. have LO in it, love them ladies, you are fantastic scrappers. Where is the looney though? Could not find that sucker. And Beth when did you move to Manitoba LOL??????

DD tells me last night that she wants a baby sister. I say sorry it is not going to happen. How come Mom? Cause we already have two, and that is all we are having. Well Mom you know it could happen, S has five in her family the little baby R is so cute. She was brought to show and tell today. LOL. I was like that is nice but we are only having two. She thinks on it for a while, and asks how I know there won't be any more. Because we don't have more bedrooms I told her. LOL. A while later she comes and asks me how the baby gets out of the Mommy's tummy. I told her through the vagina. The look on her face, she thinks for a second and says "I bet that hurts". Yes it does sweetie. I was trying so hard not to laugh. And praying she did not ask me how it got in there.

DS seems to be coping better at daycare.

I spoilt myself this week. I have heard of Yankee Candles from the Amercians I know for ages. Well I came across them at Linens and Things. So I used the 20% off coupon to buy one. I have had it burning at the office for three days now. Even the men I work with like it . I bought Cinnamon Stick. So yummy. So that is my spoil for this week. Yikes on the cost though.

My friend Greg called me last night. He is stuck up north working, they have lots of snow. LOL. I told him to keep it up there.

Comments

Nancyroo said…
gotta love Yankee Candles! I'm burning Christmas Wreath right now, mmmm!
Anonymous said…
I also love yankee Candles! Kristin would love a baby sibling (not going to happen!!) But Kendall likes being the baby!!
Mona
Cassandra said…
Hey Chickie--- just cruising by your blog to check in and say HELLO!

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school