LIttle Guy

Had his day at a dayhome yesterday. He came running to my arms and I asked him how his day went. Not very well he said.

Talked to the daycare owner today to tell her I was looking elsewhere. She told me the one problem child is leaving end of November, and the other two problem ones have been given an 8 week probation to improve.

I am so torn on what to do. So torn.

Dentist for him this morning, really nice checkup, Mommy needs to brush better apparently. No cavities yet, but there is some calcification. OUCH.

He is working on his wink, he can wink right, but not left yet. So cute.

DD lost another tooth last night, the toothfairy told me she left a $10. DD tells me this morning that the toothfairy left her five....mmmm...little bit of a test there. They grow up so fast, I need to enjoy them more.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Whoa, a 50% decrease in payout. Interesting. LOL I'm in a pickle as far as daycare goes too. Hope yall figure it out. :hug:
Paula... said…
What a dilema as far as daycare goes - it must be so frustrating for you. You definately wouldn't want to give an opportunity at another daycare and then find things don't improve at this one. Ooooh a tough one!
Robyn said…
Poor guy. Sorry you're having daycare issues. I bet his wink is awfully cute.
Leslie said…
well the daycare issues suck. maybe start looking and give it until the end of the month. then if things haven't changed as she said the should you'll have a head start, a lead, or a place ready to go.

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school