Mickey Mouse - beware ..........

It is official, I finally booked the trip to Disneyland in February. I really really wanted a warm birthday for a change, so this year I am getting it. The delay has been DH. He didn't want to go, then he did, then he didn't, back and forth, over and over. arggggggg. Then he had to get approval from his work, and they kept telling him he couldn't book in 2008 till 2008. Not good enough.

So Dinseyland, we are on our way. February 7 through the 16th. I am so looking forward to it.

Comments

Nancyroo said…
that will be a fun birthday trip for you! Yay!
Paula... said…
Oooh how exciting - the time will be here before you know it :)
Leslie said…
I wanna see a pic of you in Mickey Mouse ears! You're gonna have so much fun!

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school