Some Pictures

This is Pokey he is a Ty Baby. My son has had him since he was six months old. I had him, and when I realized the attachment I got a spare. One could be in the wash, while DS had the other. When you have a kid with asthma the stuffies need washed often. When we were at West Edmonton Mall in October DS lost one. It was a very long night until Daddy brought up the spare the next day. I tryed to find another one, then Jennifer suggested ebay, so I bought one. It came. Last Friday when DS threw up all over Pokey, the new one was brought out. He is so soft Mommy, how did Pokey get new whiskers Mommy, he is so colourful Mommy. One happy little boy that he had a Pokey. What a difference four years of weekly washing makes. Well on Saturday DH took the kids out to the farm to visit Grandma Lilly. Guess what DH did. Forgot Pokey. So the old one comes back out. DS is a little confused by the changes, but I overhear him Saturday night giving Pokey a hug, and saying I missed the "real" you. Brought tears to my eyes.


My little tattoo. Now that it is all gone I kind of miss it, but not enough to get a real one.

Here we are at Halloween, late I know. Me the western cowgirl, one angel, and one ghost.



I got a hair cut, a short haircut. I love Montana's short cut on CSI: New York, so I am on my way to getting that look, but I need some growing out first.

Comments

Paula... said…
LOL Pokey is so cute - we have a little Monkey stuffed toy in our household that cures all :-P

Love the new haircut and the tatoo - I'm with you and not game enough to get a real one LOL
Unknown said…
Hey girl. Such a cute and heartwarming story :) I love your new haircut and the halloween costumes are just so cute :) I am sooooo going to get a tattoo one day. Jade (DD) is getting one on her lower back before Christmas. Can't believe I'm actually jealous LMAO Oh I so need to grow up ;)
Hugs
Lynn x x x
Nancyroo said…
cute hair! And a definite aww moment, at "I missed the real you." So sweet.
Kristin K Stock said…
I LOVE your hair woman!! and I miss you!

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school