We have a kelpie in the house

DD had a great time at brownies last night, she is in the kelpies. She is a little disappointed in not being a fairy. arrrggg, kids. SHe liked it, is not the biggest kid even though she is the oldest. So that is good.

Found out about some totally inappropriate behavior of DS at K today. Makes me sick to my stomach.

I really am overwhelmed, I do not know how much more I can bear.

DH had bought tickets to Alice Cooper and the concert is tonight, I just plain do not want to go.

Tomorrow is my work golf event and BBQ, I do not want to do that either, but feel I must.

Tomorrow is also kids gymnastics.

Overwhelmed, I really really just want the world to all go away.

I keep thinking of the Eagles song You are Not Alone, but man I do feel it. I really do.

Comments

Leslie said…
you are not alone...but I know how you feel. email me if you need to let it all out. I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I love ya!
Paula... said…
Eeeew Alice Cooper - sorry had to get that out (I was never a fan LOL).

Believe me you are not alone - although the problems of others may be different to your own, they are still there and we all have to learn to handle them in our own way. Hang in there - you're a strong person and will get through it all because you're "YOU" - a loving mum who's kids come first and a great friend and person.

HUGS

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school