Back to school






DD first day of grade three is today. She is very excited to be going back, and hoping she gets her dream teacher. There was a fiasco last year at the start of school and DD started with her dream teacher and then they moved her twice more and she ended up with a split teacher room. This year she hopes she gets Mrs. K, for good. I hope the school has their act together this year.
She didn't want me to drive her, she didn't want me to follow the school bus, she wanted to do it on her own just like last year. She was happy to have mom wait at the bus stop with her though.

Comments

Cassandra said…
I can't believe how much she has grown/changed in the past year! I love the shadow picture-- that is awesome!!
Cheyenne said…
I remember when all we had to carry was a few books. Now these poor kids have to drag luggage around. Whatever are these schools doing to our children?
Paula... said…
Oooh I love that shoadow photo - very cool :) Our kids find out their teacher for the new year before school finishes for the current year IYKWIM. The second last day of the school year the whole school moves around and goes into what will be their classroom and teacher for the following year.

I think starting school each year is stressful enough without the added stress of wondering who will be your teacher and who will be in your class.

I hope she got Mrs K :)) fingers crossed :)
Lori Petticrew said…
awe!



your tagged
Kristin K Stock said…
LOOK at her! OMG! I can't believe it. I LOVE the shadow photo...that is just too cute. Miss you!
Kristin K Stock said…
LOOK at her! OMG! I can't believe it. I LOVE the shadow photo...that is just too cute. Miss you!
Leslie said…
Boo is looking so grown up! The pictures are awesome! Is it cool up there already? Can't believe she's wearing a jacket!

By the way, I tagged you on my blog!
Amy said…
I love, love, love the shadow pic!!

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Using February 2024 Template Bundle by Connie Prince