New additions to the family

On the first we picked up some new babies:

This is Whipping Cream, she will be DD pet, born at the end of July.




This is Maple, my bunny. She is so sweet. That little black eye and ear just stole my heart. She is the tiniest out of the litter.




DD was at a summer camp that had farm animals at a museum. The Momma bunny had five babies, and the kids handled them constantly. They named them Carmel, Cinamon, Blackberry, Whipping Cream, and Maple. Very tame and so sweet. I agreed to take one. Then we got the call that Mommy bunny had had six more babies, I decided that we would take two. I have an appointemnt with the vet to ensure that they are the same sex, cause I don't want a bunch of babies.

Comments

Paula... said…
Oooohhh they are just so cute! My girls were oohing and ahhhing over the little bunnies in the pet shop today - no more animals for this household *sheesh*
Yankee said…
They are just the cutest!

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school