DS off to kindergarten






Yesterday we had an hour orientation and then today it was off on the school bus and into kindergarten. I gave him a huge hug and told him he was no longer a baby but my big boy. He was so excited and happy to be going. His big sister was so helpful and protective of him, she even sat with him on the school bus. I cannot wait till tonight to find out how he did all day.

And for those of you asking, yes our mornings and nights are cool now. It got down to 2 degrees celcius last night, you could see your breathe this morning. Kids need the hoodies in the morning, and then not in the afternoon.

Comments

Paula... said…
They grow up waaaay too fast and all of a sudden they're not our little ones anymore :(

Brrrr 2deg is pretty much our average winter night time temps - how do you live with sooooo much colder during winter??

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school