What to say what to say

No I am not speechless just not sure what to say.

Pretty, tired, pain, hurt, headache, bad mood.

So what to say.

DD through a huge temper last night, and DS through a huge temper this morning.

I feel like throwing one now.

I feel very blessed once again that my kids are relatively healthy and capable of throwing tempers.

Stupid dumb accident in Calgary yesterday almost had me puking when I heard about it. As we have many friends that live there we are just praying that it is none of them. A lady left her two kids in her car while it was running and went away to do an errand. The older kid undid the little one (2) car seat restraints and then went to sleep. The little one somehow choked herself to death on the power window. A passerbye rescued her and went to get help. Meanwhile the mom returns and drives the older kid to school, and then notices the unresponsive two year old. OMG it makes me sick to think of it. Such a senseless needless death.

Comments

Anonymous said…
How absolutely horrible! One bad choice can truly lead to a lifetime of pain..

Jenny

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school