Still snowing




I think it has snowed every single day this past week. I am tired of winter, truly I am.




The kids and I and DH are all sick with a cold and cough. Went to Doctor, walk in clinic Saturday. DH and I have a virus nothing to do for it. But the kids with their asthma and allergies he gave them some kind of steriod to help boost the puffers they take. So no relief at my house.




I dosed off and on all weekend. Just could not stay awake. Tried to watch LOST and slept through most of it three different times. Watched the Bud Shootout and watched Tony do a bump and pass. Loved it, he won the shootout. WOOHOO. and the little tree took it with flare for once.




Watched qualifying, or some bits of it. Loved that there is a rookie on poll, with the seasoned veteran right beside him. What was up with Mikey's manifold? In the end what happened?




OB_GYN office called Friday, they now want to book an ultrasound. Made me want to puke.


Weekend came and went, and it went fast, where did it go.




Friday at home doorbell rang, figured it was Alexis friend, she answers and says it is for you Mom. I go and there is a flower delivery person. I almost fainted. I got flowers from England. OMG it made me cry so much. The kids were why are you crying mom? I am so blessed to know people like this. Thank you so much Georgina. It made my whole weekend. I love fresh flowers, I really do.




I was too sick to scrap on the weekend, so I did not do an entry for the Scrapbookchalet immunity challenge for survivor. Gotta hope my original entry garners a vote, and gets me to the next round.




A friend sent me these pictures, I thought of my friend Ruthann who recently lost her precious bunny.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thank you Oscar, those are the sweetest pictures and they did make me cry just a little... But that's okay, it was a happy memory of my little girl... :hug:
Nancyroo said…
woohoo,about the flowers and those pics are so sweet! Sorry you have been sick, hope you feel better soon.
Kristin K Stock said…
OMG those pictures are so amazing...THANK YOU for sharing those.

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school