Creations







With some help of a lot of painkillers, I did manage to get my entries done for the Survivor Challenge at scrapbookchalet. I am not overly pleased with two of them, but they are done. I have to be realistic on what I can and cannot do. In the future I have to ensure that when I do feel passably OK that I get everything possible done, because I do not know when I suddenly won't be feeling OK. It is so frustrating. I am having a hard time holding small things in my hand or using it. Poor kids are constantly hearing after I drop something, will you please hand that to Mommy. They are being so good about it. Son had a wonderful pickup at daycare last night and a wonderful drop off this morning. Me if I want to look other than straight forward I have to move my whole body. Neck won't do it. I have problems with C6 and C7 and I think they are doing some major pinching right now. I have a massage appointment tomorrow, I hope I can hold out till then. I guess I have no choice. Enough of my woe; here are my three entries for the Survivor 4 week contest at scrapbookchalet.
The red heart love card is for my little boy Austin, he loves the sparkles that the tinsel creates.
The Love card is for my DH for Valentines day, I tried to make a masculine one.
The altered canvas, it is the first time I have ever worked on canvas. I didn't even do canvas in school art classes. I didn't find it that bad, infact I loved painting it. The gold accents though that I tried so hard to achieve, oh man, what a exercise in futility. Was it the fact I was working entirely left handed when I am normally right handed, or that I was using gold metallic ink with acrylic stamps (thanks LISARN for the RAK). ANyway it did not photograph well and it did not scan well either.



Comments

Leslie said…
those are fabulous! great job on the canvas...those are good shots of you and DH.
Dallas said…
beautiful creations! I especially love the "love" card! great job and great photos! good luck in at SC :)
Paula... said…
I hope the massage brings you some relief! Love your entries - that canvas is beautiful :)
Jolene said…
OJ I LOVE this stuff! All of it!!! GREAT JOB!

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school