Well I made it and I survived it



I am finally 40. Entering the prime of my life. I think it is all how you look at things. So if I look positive it will be postitive. This is the decade that is going to be about me. I had an adult decade on education, I had an adult decade on family, now I want one on me.

Thanks Jenni for calling last night, I miss you and you are welcome to come back to Alberta and visit any time. I got the cutest birday card from Poncho with her original photography on it of a koala, I love it. I feel spoiled and loved and it is nice to feel that way. I got a cake sent to me at work yesterday, a balloon arrangement with a teddy bear and chocolates and some basic grey paper. A bunch of girls from SJ went together and organized it all. I feel so honoured to be counted as one of their friends. I got to talk to geminigirl (Carrie) yesterday as well, she is one of the sweetest people I know. Thanks for calling.

Comments

Leslie said…
I'm glad you survived. you look very pretty in that photo. Hope the cake was yummy. I sent something so I hope you get it soon!
Cheyenne said…
Happy belated birthday!
Georgina said…
LOL you certainly are one of our friends Sherri!! Im pleased we help make you day a little special!!
Paula... said…
I'm so glad you had a great day - you deserve to be spoilt :)
Anonymous said…
HAppy Happy Belated Birthday!! Sorry I'm seeing this post so late..

Pretty cake!!

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Using February 2024 Template Bundle by Connie Prince