Tuesday February 20

hhhmmmm, what to talk about today.

the race?, the long weekend? the movie I got to see? my friends all having rough weeks? my good week last week?

Today on the fore front of my mind is an ultrasound that I have to go and have in an hour and a half. No I am not pregnant. I am having female issues, the ultrasound is to determine just how bad the female issues are. It scares me. It really does.
The thought of losing my "womanhood" is a huge hurdle to overcome. My DH is terrified of me losing my sex drive. LOL. And I am not the patient kind of person for the wait and see type thing. Just not sure.

Cheyenne-love your comment and your outspokenness, on my Dale Jr rant,

Comments

Cheyenne said…
Hey, no problem...
I will defend him to the nth degree. He's like a son to me and you know how mothers can be with their children.

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school