Morning all

I am a very sleepy person today. The pain that I have had for over a week that blew my shoulder and arm off of the pain scale, just will not ease up. It hurts to lie down, it hurts to sit up, work is impossible, pain killers are not helping. I can barely move my right arm. And it was so hard to sleep last night. SO today I am so sleepy. I also have pins and needles in my right arm and hand today. So not fun.

Good news though it warmed up enough so that it could snow more. Hear the sarcasm.

I got tagged last night. I got home and in my mail box was a little tag with a quote on it and a comment about being tagged and passing on a good deed. I thought it was so neat. I had never heard of it before.

I also actually did a little scrapping last night. WIth my shoulder and arm out of commission I had a very hard time with it. But there was a contest on SJ to lift a person that I admire so much. I could not let it go by without doing a lift, and ended up doing two. Love Mo's work.

Comments

ChrissyW said…
and what a GREAT lift it was too!!! - well done!!!
Leslie said…
I'm going to check out those LOs! Sorry you're hurting; I hope it eases up some for you.
Anonymous said…
Sorry you're still in so much pain - I bet the cold is really play havoc with it at the moment. Oooh I love Mo's work too - I'll have to head over and check them out :)

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school