Friday Friday Friday

It's Friday.

Can you tell I am excited it is Friday.

No clue why my weekend is jam packed but at least it is a different kind of stress.

DH gets to work all weekend. Daughters final swim lesson is on Saturday. She then only has skating lessons. I hate it when they overlap by a couple of weeks. I need to do laundry so so bad. I am supposed to be cropping on Saturday night and sunday afternoon. It is already paid for I hate not to take advantage of it. But with DH working who knows if he will be around in time for me to go. Hiring a babysitter is not a possibility.

More snow overnight. And more forecasted.

Called some pals at scrapjazz last night, Lori, Jes, Cheri, Jim, and Christy. It was nice to talk to the ones that were around. I need more phone numbers though. I don't have many. Let me know yours by PM if you ever want a call.

Lots of laughter and smiles the last 24 hours. Not sure why, but it is like a light switch being flicked. Maybe my body has adjusted to the change in weather a little bit. Boy I was in a fibro fog last week and early this week, and the pain was just too much for me. For today so far it appears that even though the pain is there and it is difficult to move, that I am coping better.
That is good.

Comments

Kristin K Stock said…
Hey...where was my call :) Kidding.....we "chatted" yesterday :) Glad to hear you are feeling a little better....big huggers to you. GO JEFF BURTON!! bring home that Cup! OH and please win a freakin race Clint!
Anonymous said…
hope you had fun at the crop!!
kraftykt aka kate

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school