Have you froze your balls off yet?

I called my husband last night and those were the first words out of my mouth. Nope he says they are still icicles so they haven't fallen off yet.

It is bitterly cold here. The province has been under a wind advisory warning for a couple of days now. It has been around -40 for since Sunday. Cold COLD COLD. My darling husband has the unfortunate job of working outside in it. He may have coveralls on, but man it must exhaust him and tire him out with the cold. I feel for him.
And next week when it warms up, he starts his enforced holidays. Not good timing.

Daughter was sick again last night in the middle of the night. She also informed me last night that she is no longer going to eat meat. Where does a six year old get this. She told hubby and me that on the weekend and we were like yeah right. But she insisted again last night no meat.

Her reading assignment last night was on natural disasters. As we were talking about them I was telling her the things I have experienced. SHe was really surprised. The Tornado in Edmonton, an earthquake in California, a hurricane in the Caribean, the flood here in Red Deer, I couldn't fess up to a landslide or a tidal wave though. I thought it was pretty gruesome reading for grade one. Just my opinion though.

Today you can actually see the sun, but there does not seem to be any heat in it. But it is nice to see.

Comments

Leslie said…
you're making me cold just reading that temp!
Anonymous said…
ROFL we had 32 degrees celcius here today :))

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school