Monday Morning Howdy:

Tell what would cause this:

Watching Shrek, Shrek 2, Toy story, Toystory 2, Finding Nemo, 12 Dancing princesses, and Meet the Fockers?

a) You are a Mom
b) it is so dang cold out that only an idiot would stick their nose outside
c) your neck and arm and back are in so much pain you can't move
d) all of the above
.
.
.
.
.
.

Well if you picked D you are the winner. It is cold here, I hurt so bad, I am a Mom so all of the above applies.

Daughter went to a almost sleepover birthday party friday night. Considering she is not a evening kid she did very well. Then skating saturday morning, and a birthday right after. This one was at the Hot Pot Studio. A pottery place where you paint and decorate raw pottery. She loved this.

Saturday night though she was puking all over. Got the rug on the way to the bathroom and somehow missed the toilet and got all around it. Now I can barely move my right arm and here I am trying to clean up in that tight area around a toilet not fun.

By sunday she was feeling better.

DH took my 4 x 4 to Costco to get new Michelin tires on it. Since we have so much snow and winter is here, I wanted to start driving the 4 x 4. Well after moving all the stuff from the van to the sidekick, I realize the sidekick has a flat tire this morning. Very surprised the van started without being plugged in and having sat outside in the cold. And yes it is snowing even more.

While I was out back finding the flat tire and moving stuff around. Daughter was waiting for the school bus in the bitter cold. I missed seeing it go by and her getting on it. This really worries me. Then on the way to drop son off at daycare I hear on the radio that some buses aren't running. As soon as I get to work I call the school, she is there. Made me a happy mama.

Can I just say, bring in a chinook PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Comments

AshleyS said…
WOW. I'm tired just reading this post.

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school