Journalling Jar

These are some prompts from the Journalling Jar at Creating Keepsakes Magazine. Thought they were "interesting"

Whom do you admire most? People that are straight up. Tell it like it is. No games.

Who reminds you of yourself? unfortunately my daughter

Are you most like your mother or your father? god I hope neither

Whom do you idolize? don't think idolization is a good thing

What makes you roll your eyes? people who are obviously trying to please rather than honest

What do you wish you could take back? trying to express my views on religion

What scares you? fire, bats, dieing before my children are old enough to look after themselves

What is the most vivid memory from your childhood? being raped

When do you tell little white lies? to make people feel better

When are you the most satisfied with yourself? in bed at night

When are your feelings of love for your significant other strongest? when he is gone

Where do you keep your purse, bag or briefcase at night? on the kitchen cupboard

Where would you love to live? Grand Cayman

Where do you go to cheer yourself up? the walking trails in the river valley

How much sleep do you need (and how much do you get)? I need 10 hours and get 3

How have you changed over the past five years? I became somebody's Mom

How would the world be different if you didn’t exist? don't think it would matter

Why do you want to turn back the clock (or push it forward)? push it forward

Why are you a night (or morning) person? night owl

Name three things you want to be remembered for. loyalty, honesty, integrity

Give three reasons ___ (fill in the blank) is your favorite holiday.

summer is my favorite holiday because it is warm, i can drive my car, and it is green out


Name five foods you crave. spicy, salty, sweet, sour, peppery

Describe the sound of your mother’s voice. like fingernails on a chalkboard

Give three reasons you’ve never ___ (fill in the blank).
committed suicide
-thought there was a purpose for me to be here
-no one else to raise my kids if I was dead
-scared I would bungle it and not really die just hurt myself


List five sounds that make you cringe.

-an animal screaming in pain
-my kids whining and going MMMMOOOOMMMMM
-fingernails on a chalkboard
-the sound of a siren
-people popping plastic bubble wrap (WHY OH WHY do they do it)

Comments

Paula... said…
Ok I'll confess - I'm a closet plastic bubble wrap popper :-P

Love your answers to some of these.
Kristin K Stock said…
Those are great!! I agree with the idolize thing.....great comment. I think I might do that.....have I mentioned GO JEFF BURTON bring home the cup :)

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school