A wild weekend:

Friday morning DS wakes up. He starts to say something and then stops, then starts again and stops again. Then says "thats not right" with the highest squeakiest voice I have ever heard. I checked him and he had a fever of 39.6 C. So I gave him some tylenol and tucked him beside me in the lazy boy and we stayed there for the day. Him with the fever and no voice and me with a sinus cold and runny noise and cough. What a pair of sickos. We stayed that way for the rest of the weekend.

DD had her first ever sleepover camp. It was for Brownies at Camp Kuriakos. She spent all day Saturday, Saturday night, and most of Sunday morning there. The weather was too cold for them to do anything outside. She was so excited and had so much fun being there. Having her join Brownies was a wonderful decision.

DH picked up the new Indyana Jones movie. So Sunday I cuddled up and watched it. I was totally into it, until the alien thing kicked in, what a way to ruin a movie. I really noticed a lot of similarities between it and National Treasure movies.

Comments

Anonymous said…
There are aliens in the latest Indiana Jones? I may pass.

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school