Good news

My little guy, grew 3/4 of an inch from February 2008 till December 2008, and gained a pound. It makes me so happy to see him growing. I went through his P.J.'s on Sunday night and was able to get rid of all the size 2's. Yes you read that right he has been wearing size 2's, now he isn't. WOOHOO.
His pediatrician does not want to see him again until closer to his 6th birthday. As long as he doesn't lose any weight before then.

I had to break down and make an appointment with my dentist, I have a tooth falling apart. eeeekkkkkkk

I am actually going to a scrapbooking crop on Saturday night, wooohoooo to that.

Comments

Cassandra said…
Good news about the little man! Happy Scrapbooking!
Anonymous said…
Ugh, sorry to hear about the tooth. But I'm please about your little man growing and that you gonna get out and scrapbook! Have fun!

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school