Sad today

My Mom is having surgery today. They are doing a colonscopy and removing polyps, then they need to be tested to see if cancerous. It is a big deal for her, as she has heart issues, and is on blood thinners.

Today is the day of our late friends, bankruptcy sale. It is so sad for the family that he left behind to be forced into the circumstances they were. I have such fond memories of going around the US with him drag racing, being in the pits, travelling, etc. Now it is just plain sad.

DD came down with the head cold and cough that is going around. She is so worried she will not be able to attend her Brownie camp this weekend. Poor kid.

Comments

Yankee said…
Oh man. I think it's time to get out of January and really start a new year.
Janine Wahl said…
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
I will post an update on the ice palace, it is in a sad state. What did it last, like, 2 weeks? Sad.

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school