Janice you will be missed:


I logged onto scrapjazz during my coffee break. The first thread I see is that Janice Nielson has passed away. Her daughter had logged on to update everyone. Janice was sweet, and kind, and positive. I never heard negative things from her. We often talked as she was originally from Alberta, and we talked about the reserves and our native population. She had planned to go to Texas last year then ended up cancelling due to finances. I had so wanted to meet her. She posted comments in the gallery all the time. Her post count was tremendous. She offered advice, and comments and was fun to see.
My prayers and thoughts go out to her family at this time.

Comments

Paula... said…
Such a shock wasn't it. I haven't been around SJ for a while, but news sure has travelled fast of Janice's passing. It just goes to show how many people loved her and will miss her.
Jenny said…
That is so sad - thansk for putting it on your blog as I haven't been to SJ for a while now
Yankee said…
My heart hurts.
Kristin K Stock said…
I just can't believe it......
Anonymous said…
I'm going to miss her.

Popular posts from this blog

April 19 is a rough day

Well I made it and I survived it

Back to school